Physiotherapist Singapore has become a crucial step in the complete rehabilitation of patients who suffer physical impairment. Whether the impairment was caused by illness or accident, surgery alone cannot cure it. That is why clinics like Singapore Physio are thriving. Now more than ever, the general population understands the significance of physiotherapy. Physiotherapy sort of brings the patient’s treatment full-circle. It ensures that although a patient may not always be able to recover to his previous physical state, he can at least recover to the best of his potential and ability.
There is a reason why Singapore Physio is a name that most people trust. First of all, it is the Singaporean arm of Japan’s most trusted sports physio clinic, Tokyo Physio. Also, like their therapists in Japan, Singapore Physio has also trained their therapists in Australia, highly regarded as a leader in physiotherapy research and technology
WHY DO PEOPLE CHOOSE SINGAPORE PHYSIO?
- Their therapists are all athletes.
At Singapore Physio, to be qualified as a therapist you must be actively competing in any sport. Their therapists Bevan and Vanessa Colless are elite amateur triathletes and have competed in more than 10 Iron Man races all over the world. Bevan played both rugby and soccer for more than two decades whilst Vanessa is a national level gymnast and diver.
- Their therapists are all highly trained and credible.
Having trained in some of the finest physiotherapy universities in the world, the therapists at Singapore Physio are more than qualified to administer any physiotherapy treatment you may require. The therapists have been trained either in England or Australia.
- They make sure that your experience is as comfortable and convenient as possible. Singapore Physio has multiple locations with a centralized information system. With numerous branches in Singapore and in Japan you can have yourself checked in at any of the clinics and they can pull out your file regardless of which branch you frequent. They also allow online booking and have ample parking space at their clinic.
- Singapore Physio is run by industry leaders.
Both Bevan and Vanessa Colless travel all over Asia speaking to physiotherapists regarding the newest advances in physiotherapy research.
- They have state of the art facilities.
Singapore Physio has handpicked state of the art equipment from all over the world to outfit their clinic in Singapore. One of their machines is the Game Ready Icing System which a lot of surgeons now require their patients to use before and after operation. Our team also offer sport massage in Singapore. Their clinic also uses Physiotec, a software that sends you online material (pictures, videos etc.) for your home rehabilitation needs.